Urban forest bathing La Spezia
Sunday, 9 January, 2022 / 10:00 - 12:30 UTC+1
This is the first appointment of a new cycle of nature and forest immersions, around La Spezia
In this occasion, we will meet in an urban park. this is one of the ways we have to connect with the environment around us; a way for all. Park and sport centre Montagna is in fact a familiar environment, without any obstacles or challenging situations.
It is also a popular place, where we can also experiment to connect with the environment, despite the potential disturbance around us.
After the usual short welcome introduction, we will slowly move through different parts of the park, in relation to the conditions of the moment, to develop our connection activities and share our experiences. Duration: 2-2.5 hours.
Meeting point. Sunday, January 8th, 2022, 10.00 a.m. At the main gate of Sport centre Montagna, Viale Fieschi, La Spezia
What to bring. Practical and informal clothes, adequate to temperature and weather conditions. The activity will be rather static, so stay warm. Small backpack or bag, with your personal belongings; avoid bulky things, that may be an obstacle.
Registration, payments and additional information
To book the activity, send an e-mail message at
firstname.lastname@example.org, that you also find in the “contacts” page.
The booking will be accepted only when:
- the confirmation mail have been received, containing: name, family name, mobile number. This will serve for fast contacts in case of variations in the program. The supplied telephone numbers will not be used for any different reasons from what connected to this event, unless differently agreed.
- the registration fee have been paid. For this, at your first contact, I will send you a mail, or whatsapp message, containing the Pay Pal link and a pro-forma invoice. The payment will be considered as done at the reception of your proof of payment. The deadline for confirmation and payment is Thursday, January 6, at 5 p.m. So, contact me with adequate advance.
Cost, confirmation of the event, possible variations
- the cost, at special rate, and according to the above specified way of payment, is 12 Euro per person. Cumulative payments for more than one person are accepted, provided that in the confirmation mail, the name, family name and telephone contact of each participant are indicated. In case of family members, only one telephone contact is necessary, besides names: the responsibility of communicating any information related to the event will be of the one in charge of the booking.
- The event will take place with a minimum of 4 participants with a paid registration within the term indicated. The payment is therefore also a way to guarantee that the event will take place.
- When the number of 4 paying participants is reached, the event will be confirmed. In case the minimum number is not reached within 5 p.m of Thursday, January 6th, people who could have already paid the registration fee, can use it for the next programmed or agreed date. In case a refunding is requested, an administration commission of Euro 1 will be applied, so the refund will be of 11 Euros, with the modalities to be agreed.
- Waivers. In case of a renunciation with an already paid booking: a) within the deadline for registration: the conditions at the preceding point hold, so possibility of using the paid fee for forthcoming events or refunding, with commission; b) beyond the deadline for registration: no refund is due.
- Discounts. For bookings done for a minimum of 4 people, correctly done, so including names, family names and telephone contacts of each participant, within the above indicated deadline of Thursday, January 6, at 5 p.m., a discount of 2 Euros per person will be applied. Discounted fee will not be refunded and their possible use for next dates will be possible only as a package.
- Other possible interested people who did not pay the registration fee in advance, according to the specified deadline, can attend the event, with a participation fee of 18 Euros, that can also be paid in cash before the start of the activity. These participants however are not counted to reach the minimum number of 4 participants, necessary for the confirmation of the event.
- For the optimum development of the activities, the maximum number of participants is 10. In case of a request exceeding this number, further dates can be fixed.
- Besides of the minimum number of participants, the activity can be delayed also for adverse weather conditions, accessibility of places and any other reasons that could affect the optimal development of the activity, or the comfort or safety of participants. In these cases, participants who have already paid the registration fee, can use it for the next programmed or agreed occasion.
For further information, write at the address that you find in “contacts“, including, if you wish, your mobile number.
The activity will take place in compliance with the public health indications in force at the moment.
To know more
Visit the Forest bathing page, in this site
Visit the page about the standard forest bathing event
Urban forest bathing La Spezia